CIBC Wood Gundy Investment Consulting Service™
Effectively managing your investments requires in-depth knowledge of economic conditions, market forces, and the complex financial environment. If you're like many investors, the demands on your schedule don't allow you to dedicate as much time to the management of your financial affairs as you would like. Today, even experienced investors are finding it difficult to keep pace.
Increasingly, those investors are turning to professional investment managers for help. However, there are thousands of professional investment management firms worldwide, all with different investment philosophies, minimum investment thresholds, and performance records. At CIBC Wood Gundy, we can help you find an investment manager, or managers, that best meet(s) your individual needs. And our Investment Consulting Service may be the answer to them.
Exclusive Benefits For Discriminating Affluent Investors
- Access leading investment managers from around the world � firms whose services are not normally available to individual investors
- Get customized, professional management for both non-registered and registered CIBC Wood Gundy accounts
- Enjoy ongoing consultation, service, and advice from your CIBC Wood Gundy Investment Advisor
- Benefit from a comprehensive, objective assessment of your needs and life goals, and of your current investments
- Benefit from personalized asset allocation
recommendations, identification of the investment manager options appropriate for you, and stringent monitoring of these managers by our due diligence team
- Receive detailed, consolidated quarterly performance reports with commentary from your selected managers
- Enjoy freedom from individual transaction charges in lieu of a competitive annual fee, based on your total assets in the program
Explore Your Options
To learn how you can benefit from CIBC Wood Gundy Investment Consulting Service, please speak with your CIBC Wood Gundy Investment Advisor.
Use our Find An Advisor tool to locate a CIBC Wood Gundy Investment Advisor near you and take the first step to achieving the financial future you want.
The information contained herein is considered accurate at the time of posting. CIBC and CIBC World Markets Inc. reserve the right to change any of it without prior notice. It is for general information purposes only.
™Trademark of CIBC World Markets Inc. CIBC Wood Gundy will be responsible to CIBC Wood Gundy Investment Consulting Service clients for the advice provided by any Investment Manager. The ICS Program Manager, CIBC Asset Management Inc., is a subsidiary of Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce.