Financial Advisor Jobs in Charleston, WV - Edward Jones (Financial Advisor)
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Edward Jones (Financial Advisor) • Charleston, WV
Travel - Negligible
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
The Edward Jones Financial Advisor Opportunity
Prepare yourself for a brand new career - one where your success is completely in your hands. Edward Jones is a privately owned financial services leader with over 14,000 Financial Advisors in the United States and Canada and more than 90 years of serving individual investors. As an Edward Jones Financial Advisor, you will take charge of your career and your income as you form meaningful, long-term relationships with clients as you help them work toward their financial goals.
What is the role of a Financial Advisor?
- Deliver personalized investment solutions to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals
- Develop and deepen client relationships
- Build and manage an Edward Jones branch in your community
What traits and competencies should a Financial Advisor candidate possess?
- A track record of professional success
- Relationship-building skills and commitment to establishing long-term clients
- Strong desire for performance driven compensation and growing earnings potential
- A self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial personality
- Desire to work from an office in your community
- Ability to think critically and use sound judgment when serving clients
What can an Edward Jones Financial Advisor expect?
- Industry-leading training* to help you succeed in your new role
- Professional support to pass your Series 7, Series 66 and insurance licensing exams
- Financial support during exam study, training and the first three years as you grow your client base
- Unlimited earnings potential that includes commissions, bonuses, profit sharing and incentive travel
Company-provided office in your community and direct Branch Office Administrator
support to help
manage client services and marketing activities
- Ongoing business development training, mentorship and networking opportunities
- The ability to provide strategic and personalized insight for your clients with support from a company that shares your integrity
- The opportunity to succeed with the flexibility to balance personal and family values
What are the preferred qualifications for the Financial Advisor role?
- College degree
- Ability to put the client first
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and resilient personality
- Ability to listen, understand and give advice
- Goal oriented at an individual and team level
In the role of Financial Advisor at Edward Jones, we’ll support you with resources and training to help you perform at your best from day one. Join an organization that is consistently recognized as a great place to work and places onFORTUNEmagazine's FORTUNE 500 list of the largest U.S. companies by revenue. Discover the fulfillment of truly driving your own career with a company that respects your independence and ambition.
*Ranked No. 17 on Training magazine's 2015 Training Top 125 list. Edward Jones was the highest-ranking financial services firm.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veterans status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this Job. For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more. By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.