Job opening: Booking Advisor at Skipper (Previously Jetaport)
Interested in joining a travel start-up?
Booking hotel room blocks for groups is a frustrating and inefficient process. Through our innovative online platform, and bit of human touch, we make it easier.
Skipper is group of awesome and truly unique individuals building something together. We set goals, we hustle, we problem solve, we evaluate, and then we set higher goals. Skipper is figuring it out as you go, taking risks, having the bravery to be wrong, and the resourcefulness to make it right.
Would you like to bring your talents to the table and get messy with us?
- Educate hotels around the world about Skipper and get quick responses for our clients
- Work with our users to answer any questions they might have
- Manage client and hotel needs throughout the sales cycle
- Track and record the status of your tasks and projects diligently
As a small team, we also need participation and contribution in all
areas of our business. Booking Advisors have the closest contact with clients, partners, and the product. Their ability to provide feedback, solve problems, and pitch new ideas is essential.
- Experienced with or interested in customer service and the hospitality industry
- Confident in your ability to speak with clients and hotels
- Articulate and eloquent over the phone and via email
- Attentive to details and extremely organized
- A pro with time management
- Easily able to learn new programs and software
- A social animal
- Patient, easy going, and logical
- Adaptable and flexible
You will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Strong growth opportunities
- Medical and commuter benefits
- Stock options
You will work with a group of:
- Animal Lovers
- Practical jokers
- Cultural consumers and critics
We like to:
- Bring our dogs to work
- Get in the occasional food fight
- Play some very competitive Mario Kart
- Have team outings like outdoor movies, haunted houses, and cook outs