Optus Vision 2015 - Privacy Statement
- Optus Vision 2015 - Privacy Statement
1.2. This Statement describes Optus' policies in relation to the management of personal information collected from you using the "registration" or similar function on the Site and at the Optus Vision 2015 event ('Event').
2.1. We collect personal information from you on the Site and at the Event to:
- provide you with information about the Event and the Site;
- improve the quality of the attendee experience at the Event and the user experience of the Site; and
- analyse and understand your experience of the Event and the Site.
2.2. Unless you have told us that you don't want to receive marketing messages, we may also use your
personal information to:
- send you communications from Optus Business in relation to industry trends, insights, and information and communications technology solutions via email and other electronic communications; and
- send you information, including marketing information, about products, services and special offers, offered by Optus.
3. Use or disclosure to third parties
Any personal information you provide to us on the Site or at the Event may be shared with the Event sponsors. This includes personal information collected when you register at an Event sponsor's stand using QR codes.
4.1 It is not mandatory for users of the Site to provide personal information; however, Optus may ask users of the Site to submit personal information voluntarily in accordance with this Statement. If you choose not to provide Optus with any personal information, you may not be able to participate in the Event, and we may not be able to communicate with you.