Navigassjonssystem Skoda Octavia 3 - X901D-OC3
9" premium infotainment system med en brilliant 9" touch skjerm for Skoda Octavia 5E
Turn your dashboard into a high-end cinematic experience: the highlight of the Alpine system is the high-resolution 9-inch touch screen – the largest screen for a Skoda Octavia 3 dashboard to date. In fact, it is more than 80% larger than the standard 7-inch Skoda Bolero screen found in most Octavia 3s. This extra-large size display will amaze you by its brilliant, high-resolution image quality – you must see it to believe it.
The Alpine system is connected to your steering wheel control buttons. This means you do not lose this convenient feature when upgrading to Alpine and you will have full control over volume, phone, audio track forward/backward and many other commands. You can even activate Siri voice control if you have an iPhone connected to the system – right from your steering wheel.
The small display in the instrument cluster is also connected to the Alpine system and can display radio station names, song titles and artist information, caller names, navigation turn-by-turn arrows and much more.
If your car is equipped with original parking sensors, you will not lose this convenient feature when upgrading to Alpine. The parking sensor system is connected to your Alpine screen, showing a convenient distance display and providing proximity sounds with automatic mute of the music when parking your car.
If your Octavia 3 is equipped with the original Skoda reversing camera, it can be simply connected to the Alpine system as well. The camera activates automatically when reversing.
If your car is not equipped with the original reversing camera we recommend upgrading with this useful feature. You can easily install the Alpine Multi-View Rear Camera HCE-C252RD, Rear View Camera HCE-C127D or Wide View Rear Camera HCE-C157D while using the Camera Installation Kit (KIT-R1AU).
The Alpine system is compatible with the Skoda Octavia 3’s electronic system. Vehicle information such as Oil temperature and Turbo pressure are displayed on the Alpine 9-inch screen.
The X901D-OC3 gives you visual feedback for the selected temperature of driver and co-driver, AC status, seat heating level, selected air vents and more. This screen will automatically appear for a few seconds when any of the named settings is changed to give the driver feedback.
The X901D-OC3 is compatible with Alpine connect, allowing Android smartphone users to operate Spotify, Yelp and Glympse on the 9-inch Alpine display. Additional apps and an iPhone compatible version will become available later on.
The X901D-OC3 includes a special cable that connects the USB / AUX port in the centre control with your Alpine system to maintain these useful connectors (Model Year 2016 Octavia with SmartLink may require an additional cable).
Your Personal Media Expert
The Alpine system allows you to enjoy movies, music videos or TV shows from many different sources, such as DVDs from the optional optical drive, USB sticks, the latest smartphones with HDMI output or portable video devices (optional cables or adapters are required). You can also connect your iPod or iPhone to enjoy your video content on the high-resolution 9-inch display. For driving safety, the video playback feature is only available if the vehicle is not in motion.
The built-in Bluetooth® module allows wireless connection of a mobile phone for hands-free communication, while frequent software updates ensure full compatibility with the latest phones. A very intuitive user interface makes operation extremely easy. Bluetooth® also enables audio streaming from the phone: audio content or even internet radio can be wirelessly enjoyed on the Alpine system.
The Alpine system is fully compatible with the latest smartphones such as the iPhone 6S and the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. This offers many advantages: you can enjoy digital content stored on your phone such as music or video files, access your phonebook or simply charge your phone. You can even activate Siri and voice-control your iPhone for maximum comfort and driving safety.
The built-in DAB/DAB+/DMB tuner uses the most advanced digital technology to deliver radio reception with outstanding, noise-free sound quality. DAB also offers many other advantages over traditional FM radio: choose from a much wider range of radio stations and after the initial station scan easily select your desired channels from an alphabetic or genre list of available stations.
Upgrade your Alpine Infotainment system with DVD and CD playback capability. The DVE-5300 is 1DIN size and can be custom installed in the glove box or any other place. It uses HDMI technology for stunning image quality and can be fully controlled from the touch screen.
The X901D-OC3 offers extensive sound adjustment options to get the best out of your Octavia sound system and to adjust the sound to your taste and preferences. The built-in Dual 9-band Parametric EQ allows separate adjustment for the front and rear channels with professional detail.
10 pre-defined EQ settings allow for fast changing to different sound modes, such as Rock, Pop and Jazz.
Use the touch screen to drag the crosshair to the desired location on the car interior image to make fader and balance adjustments.
The digital crossover allows you to adjust cutoff frequencies for your speakers. This ensures a matching sound signal that can be accepted by your speakers without distortion.
Time Correction allows you to virtually adjust the distance of each speaker by delaying the signals of speakers closest to you. This gives the impression of listening from a central position.
Best Co-Pilot Ever
Use the virtual keyboard to input destination addresses and operate all navigation settings. You can input postal codes for all European countries, which makes searching for addresses quicker. The system even reads partial addresses and you can select your own language from 33 different keyboards.
View maps in 3D with detailed buildings and landmarks. This feature helps you to better orientate yourself in large cities. Speed restriction display and speed camera warnings (not available for all EU countries) give you further driving assistance.
Thanks to TMC you are able to get live traffic updates – this is even very convenient before you start driving. Zoom out to see the full route you are about to drive and check the road conditions. Accidents, traffic jams and any kind of traffic problems are displayed with warning icons on the map, and roads with slow or stopped traffic are displayed in different colours. This allows you to better plan your route.
Lane Guidance lets the driver know which is the best lane to be in, while Dynamic TMC Route Guidance provides live traffic information for avoiding traffic jams and recalculates the route if necessary.
Alpine’s innovative "One Look" split-screen technology allows you to view the navigation map and audio playback information at one glance. This eliminates the need to switch between different applications. You can switch from full screen to One Look view with just a swipe on the display.
You can easily search for POIs by category, name, distance and other criteria. This is very helpful when looking for a specific restaurant franchise or a specific petrol station brand nearby. Restaurant information includes the phone number next to the address and food type – with a quick tap on the screen you can call ahead and reserve a table.
Important Navigation Features
- Extensive map database of 48 European countries
- Map updates can be purchased at any time online through naviextras.com
- Updates can be purchased by country and by region.
- This saves cost by updating only what is necessary.
- Address search with postcode input (including 7-digit UK postcodes)
- Smart routes: the system database stores historic traffic patterns and uses them to choose the best route depending on the time of day and day of week
- High-resolution maps
Turn-by-turn guidance in multi-function display
Within 30 days after the installed unit’s first GPS fix, you can go to www.naviextras.com to
check if there is a map update available and download it free of charge. This ensures that you have the latest map data after purchase.
- Screen Size: 9 inch Capacitive WVGA
- LCD Type: Transparent Type TN LCD
- Operation System: TFT Active Matrix
- Number of Picture Elements: 1,152,000 pixels (800 x 3 x 480)
- Illumination System: White LED Backlighting
- Effective Number of Picture Elements: 99.99%
- Colour System: NTSC, PAL
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power Output: 4 x 50 W
- Tuning Range: 87.5 - 108.0 MHz
- Mono Usable Sensitivity: 8.1 dBf (0.7 µV / 75 ohms)
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity: 12 dBf (1.1 µV / 75 ohms)
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 80 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 65 dB
- Stereo Separation: 35 dB
- Capture Ratio: 2 dB
- Tuning Range: 531 - 1,602 kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 25.1 µV / 28 dBf
- Tuning Range: 153 - 281 kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 31.6 µV / 30 dBf
- USB Requirements: USB 2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1,500 mA (CDP Support)
- USB Class: Mass Storage Class, Play From Device
- File System: FAT 16/32
- MP3 Decoding: MPEG-1/2 AUDIO Layer-3
- WMA Decoding: Windows Media™ Audio
- AAC Decoding: ACC-LC format ′′.m4a′′ file
- Flac Decoding
- USB Video playback (AVI/MP4/MKV file with H.264 Video and MP3/AAC Audio)
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5 - 20k Hz ±1 dB *Frequency Response may differ depending on the encoder software/bit rate
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.008%
- DynamicRange(at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 85 dB
- GPS Antenna Type: Micro-strip Planar Aerial
- Reception Frequency: 1575.42 ±1 MHz
- Reception Sensitivity: -130 dB Maximum
- Reception Method: Parallel 12 Channels
- BLUETOOTH® Version: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR
- Output Power: +4 dBm Max. (Power class 2)
- HFP: HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- HSP (Head Set Profile)
- A2DP: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP: AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- SPP (Serial Port Profile)
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to +15
- Subwoofer Phase Setting: 0° or 180°
- BASS ENGINE SQ: 5Mode, Level 0 to +6
- HighPassFilter: 20 / 25 / 31.5 / 40 / 50 / 63 / 80 / 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 Hz
- HighPassFilter (Slope): Off / -6 / -12 / -18 / -24 dB/oct.
- HighPassFilter (Gain): -12 to 0 dB
- LowPassFilter: 20 / 25 / 31.5 / 40 / 50 / 63 / 80 / 100 / 125 / 160 / 200 Hz
- LowPassFilter (Slope): Off / -6 / -12 / -18 / -24 dB/oct.
- LowPassFilter (Gain): -12 to 0 dB
- Time Correction: 0.0 - 9.9ms (0.1ms step)
- Dual HD EQ Front + Rear
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 1): 20 - 100 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 2): 63 - 315 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 3): 125 - 500 Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 4): 250 - 1k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 5): 500 - 2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 6): 1k - 4k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 7): 2k - 7.2k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 8): 5.8k - 12k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Band 9): 9k - 20k Hz
- Parametric Equalizer (Gain): -14 to +14
- Application Volume Level Setting: -14 to +14
- Input Format 720p/480p/VGA
- Output Format 480p
- Power Requirement: 14.4 V. DC (11-16V allowable)
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 4 V / 10k ohms
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30°
- X901D-OC3: Fits for Skoda Octavia 3
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178 x 50 x 164 mm
Octavia 3 (5E)
Not compatible with Canton Sound System.
- Memory Presets: Preset Stations (FM: 24 / MW: 6 / LW: 6)
- Memory: Auto Memory
- Seek Mode: Local / DX Selection
- RDS Functions: PI, PS, AF, TA, TP, PTY, NEWS, RADIO TEXT
- DAB+ Tuner Built-in
- DAB+/DMB Supported
- DAB+ Slideshow Service
- DLS (Dynamic Label Service)
- DAB Service Following
- RDS Fallback (where available)
- Service Preset: 18 Preset Memory
- Auto Ensemble/Service Memory
- Service Search Function
- PTY Search Function
- Alphabet Search Function
- Antenna Power Supply Selection
- Built-in BLUETOOTH® Module
- Wide Band Speech Technology
- HFP (Hands-Free Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Compatible
- Streaming Music Control: AVRCP (Audio / Video Remote Control Profile) Ver.1.5 Compatible
- Advanced BLUETOOTH® Technology
- Connection: SSP (Simple Secure Pairing) Supported
- Individual Profile Connection Hands Free Phone and Music Streaming
- Phone Book: Phone Book Synchronization
- Speed Dial: 4 Preset Memory (per phone)
- Multiple Phone Number Registration: 5 Phone Numbers can be stored for one name
- Device Name Display
- Auto Answer
- Call History Display: Outgoing Calls / Incoming Calls / Missed Calls
- Redial Function
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment: Possible for Outgoing and Incoming Volume
- DTMF (Touch-Tone) Function
- Signal Strength Indicator
- Battery Level Indicator
- Menu Language Selection: 24 Languages
- Firmware Updatable
Made for iPod® / iPhone®
- Compatibility for iPod/iPhone: Made for iPod touch 5th/4th/3rd/2nd/1st Gen., iPod nano 7th/6th/5th/4th/3rd/ Gen., iPod classic 160GB/120GB/80GB, iPod with video, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G
- Connection: KCU-461iV / KCU-471i Required (Sold separately)
- Music & Video Playback Compatible with KCU-461iV only
- Available Selections: Playlist / Artist / Album /Song / Podcast / Genre / Composer / Audiobook
- Alphabet Search
- Artwork Display
- Direct Up / Down: Playlist / Artist / Album / Genre / Composer
- M.I.X. (Shuffle) Play: Song, Albums, All
- Battery Charging
- Map Coverage: 48 Countries (Western and Eastern Europe)
- Menu Language: 29 Languages
- Voice Guidance Language: 29 Languages for Voice Guidance, 15 Languages for Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Advanced Address Search
- Post Code Search
- Free Form Search
- Partial Name Search
- Advanced POI Functions
- Smart Routes: Smart Routes using historic traffic patterns
- Advanced Route Planning
- Eco Route Search
- 7 Alternative Route Recommendation
- Advanced TMC Mode
- Map Display Mode: 2D Heading Up, 2D North Up, 3D
- 3D City Mode: 3D Building/Icon Display
- Elevation Map Display: 3D maps with elevation mode
- 3D Motorway Junction View: Junction View with Sign Post
- Drive Lane Suggestion
- Tunnel Mode
- Highway Mode
- Voice Guidance Mixing
- Direct Phone Call from POI data
- 3 Positioning Sensors: GPS, Gyroscope, Vehicle Speed Pulse
USB Media Connection
- USB Connection: includes a special cable that connects the USB / AUX port
- Music and Video Playback: FLAC/MP3/WMA/AAC/AVI/MP4/MKV Playback
- File / Folder Name Search
- Tag Info Search
- Folder Up / Down
- M.I.X. Random Play
- Bass Engine SQ
- Bass Engine™ Pro
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- Subwoofer Phase Select
- 4V High Voltage PreOut KTX-PRE1 Required (Sold separately)
- Equalizer: Flat, Pops, Rock, News, Jazz, Electrical Dance, Hip Hop, Easy Listening, Country, Classical
- Dual HD EQ (9-band Parametric Equalizer front/rear)
- 6 Channel Digital Time Correction
- Digital Crossover Setting
- Customized Sound Setting by Car Type
- MediaXpander HD
- Application Volume Level Setting
- Sound Setting Data Download
- Easy, Step-by-Step Sound Customization
- Alpine TuneIt App ready
- Power Output: 4 x 50 W High Power Amplifier
- Advanced Power IC
- Display: 9′′ Capacitive WVGA High Resolution Display
- White LED Backlighting System
- 50/50 Split Screen: Left / Right Position Changeable
- Control Type: Touch, Drag, Flick
- My Favorites Function
- Automatic Setting Change for 2 Users
- High Grade Audiophile Design
- PreOut: 3 PreOuts (4V, Front / Rear / Subwoofer) KTX-PRE1 Required (Sold separately)
- AUX-In: 1 A/V AUX Input
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Function
- OEM Sub-display Function
- Remote Control Ready
- Navigation Guidance Mix
- Camera Connection & Built-in Controls for Multi-View Cameras
- Camera Guide Line Adjustment
- Rearview Camera Display Automatic Boot-up
- Simple Mode & Info Mode Display Selection
- Visual EQ
- Live Contrast Adjustment
- Menu Language: 24 Languages (for AV / Bluetooth), 29 Languages (Navigation Menu and Voice Guidance)
- Auto Dimmer
- Anti-theft security code
- Firmware Updatable
- Original Skoda Octavia 3 hands-free Microphone Connection
- Power Antenna Lead
- Remote Turn-On
- HDMI Input (Alpine Special HDMI connector required)
- HDMI Selector Interface KCX-630HD Ready
- Engine Start-Stop unaffected
- CAN Connection Interface Included
- Ready for optional DVD Player DVE-5300
Map & Database